Doc. No.: IO-WGCA2020021702-01
To: ROK Minister of Foreign Affairs, NCCA Chairperson, GCF Secretary-General, GGGI Chairperson
cc1: ROK Prime Minister, Minister of Justice, Minister of Education, Minister of Environment, Minister of Economy and Finance, Minister of Commerce,
cc2: Economy and Industry, Minister of SMEs and Startups, Public Prosecutor General, Commissioner General, Commissioner of Customs
cc3: ROK Governors and Mayors, Agency for Traditional Market Administration
cc4: ROK Ministry of Foreign Affairs Dept. in charge of Europe
cc5: ROK Embassy in Austria and Office of Representatives of International Organization in Vienna ROK Embassy of the EU in Belgium
cc6: Austria National Police Agency / ROK National Police Agency
cc7: ROK Minister of Foreign Affairs / Mali Minister of Foreign Affairs
cc8: ROK Ministry of Foreign Affairs Dept. in charge of Africa
cc9: ROK Embassy in Senegal
cc10: ROK National Police Agency, Customs Service
cc11: ROK Ministry of Foreign Affairs Northeast Asian Dept. in charge of / ROK Customs Service / ROK National Police Agency
cc12: ROK Embassy in China Dept. of Northeast Asia 2 and 3
(The person in charge: See the list of ‘Directors of International Organizations each local government of the ROK is in charge of’)
Details: Request for the understanding of Climate Environment-related public business and intellectual property rights of ‘IO-WGCA’ and cooperation within the legal range
1. We wish you tremendous success in everything you do.
2. IO-WGCA is an International Organization that has entrusted and registered ‘IO-WGCA Climate Environment Constitution’ with all International Laws, laws of treaties, FTAs, and Apostilles related to Climate Environment as comprehensive security in the International Public Trust Act, discovering Green Technology and Commodity all over the world, spreading and managing them by IS Classification Code through Certification after International Green Verification based on this and practices public interests to preserve organisms and inorganic materials on this earth and in space.
3. For this purpose, it agreed on the use ‘the IO-WGCA Climate Environment Constitution’ for each country, such as Fiji in Oceania, Mali in Africa, Austria in the EU, and Nepal and China and officially registered public interest institution and public corporation for the purpose business. Also in the ROK, it received approval of ‘the IO-WGCA Climate Environment Constitution’ with Article 32 of Civil Law by the Constitution and laws, entrusted it to Court Registration Bureau in accordance with the Public Interest Trust Act, and internationally performs public business, getting the permit of business operators in national institutions and public corporations for about 80 fields by entrusting the Constitution to the National Tax Service.
4. Like this, ‘IO-WGCA’ is an independent International Organization that presents and practices concrete measures for a better environment in which life discovering Green Technologies, Commodities, Enterprises, and Services held by each country based on ‘the Climate Environment Constitution’ and verifying/certifying them to spread them all over the world. For this purpose, it allows all businesses to be conducted fast by establishing and operating International Green Certification/Verification Institutions in medium and small cities of each country and to be operated with professional institutions in each field and institutions attached to universities in cooperation with the governments of each country and each province. For the smooth performance of duties, it has completed the PCT application of the patent of ‘the International Standard Green Certification method’ by each IS Classification Code to 144 countries based on ‘the IO-WGCA Constitution’ with International Law as comprehensive security and is in progress of the separate patent application in each country.
5. Especially, in the ROK, the National Assembly ratified ‘the Framework Act on Low Carbon Green Growth’ based on the International Agreement on Climate Environment (Laws of Treaties) and for the International Green Practice, it strongly implements that by providing Article 4 The State’s Liabilities, Article 5 Provincial Government’s Liabilities, Article 6 All Enterprises’ Liabilities, Article 7 All the People’s Liabilities, Article 8 Relationship with other Laws first, which is consistent with ‘the IO-WGCA Constitution.’
Like this, the ROK, where mandatory legislation is practiced as a duty in the green field, registered Trademark Right for the first time based on the corporation to which the Climate Environment Constitution, which covers about 140 certification fields, was entrusted, in the expectation and wish that it could be a country leading the fields of the International Green Verification/Certification in international society and applied the patent for ‘IO-WGCA Green Certification method’ based on ‘the IO-WGCA Constitution’ (No. 2016-0030293), and the decision to grant the patent was made according to the final Intellectual Property Tribunal No. 9 Decision (Case No. 2018 Won 4851). In addition, the ROK has judged in the Supreme Court’s Precedents that there is no cause for a retrial, concerning the Tribunal’s decision.
6. As the above details, International Organization-World Green Climate Association (IO-WGCA) performs international public business in a comprehensive range for intellectual property rights, such as the field of the Certification and Verification of the International Standard Green Certification method in the field of Global Climate Environment based on internationally agreed details with Europe, Africa, and China, etc. in the comprehensive range of the Climate Environment Constitution and the Framework Act on Low Carbon Green Growth of the ROK, and this is for the concrete national interests such as the economic development of the ROK enterprises and the creation of the people’s employment by providing the chance for the business operators of the ROK government institution, enterprises, and the people can play the leading role.
Thus, we attach the details to help understand ‘IO-WGCA’ and the related materials such as ‘Intellectual Property Tribunal Decision for International Green Certification method,’ ‘PCT patent application,’ and ‘International Agreement on International Green Verification/Certification System operation’ so please review them carefully. We earnestly ask for active institutional cooperation within the legal range each relevant institution can cooperate in the constitutional legal range approved by the ROK government with Civil Law and international and foreign institutions registered as special corporations according to Civil Law and Commercial Law in Court Registration Bureau through accurate understanding and awareness about intellectual property rights held by ‘IO-WGCAIO-WGCA,’ such as ‘the IO-WGCA Climate Environment Constitution’ covering International Law related to Climate Environment, ‘Trademark Right’ and ‘the International Green Certification method’ for public interest around the world.
See IO-WGCA Attachment.
[Headquarter of the international organization responsible for each local government in ROK.]
1. SEOUL in ROK
CEO. KUNHYOUNG JO (Mobile. 010-2218-9140)
72 SUPPORT ORGANIZATION GLOBAL HQ.IO-WGCA
CEO. CHUNGHO YOON (Mobile. 010-2838-5308)
UNIVERSITY & GRADUATION SCHOOL GLOBAL HQ.IO-WGCA
CEO. SUNG CHAE KANG (Mobile. 010-2914-3800)
2. GYEONGGI-DO, GANGWON-DO, INCHEON in ROK
GLOBAL EDUCATION WORLD SUPPORT HQ.IO-WGCA
CEO. MIN SOP KIM (Mobile. 010-9346-7880)
GREEN SCIENCE TECHNOLOGY INSTITUTE.IO-WGCA
CEO. JAEMIN LEE (Mobile. 010-7666-7579)
WORLD MINERAL RESOURCES R&D INSTITUTE.IO-WGCA
CEO. BONG WOO JUNG (Mobile. 010-5177-9192)
3. BUSAN in ROK
CEO. SANGYONG LEE (Mobile. 010-5603-3430)
INTERNATIONAL GREEN FUND BANK.IO-WGCA
CEO. DONGHAN CHOI (Mobile. 010-3592-7836)
4. GYEONGBUK, DAEGU in ROK
VERIFICATION INSPECT GLOBAL HQ.IO-WGCA
CEO. EUNHONG SEK (Mobile. 010-3507-7629)
5. JEOLLA-DO in ROK
UNLIMITED ENERGY WHQ.IO-WGCA
CEO. HEECHEON PARK (Mobile. 010-2813-6067)
CHINA-KOREA WORLD SUPPORT HQ.IO-WGCA
CEO. HWANDAE KIM (Mobile. 010-4275-5080)
6. CHUNGCHEONG-DO in ROK
CEO. DAL MOON KIM (Mobile. 010-8881-3341)
LIFE RESPECT HQ.IO-WGCA
CEO. WHA SIG KANG (Mobile. 010-2418-8979)
7. JEJU ISLAND in ROK
Dr. Andrew Hanshil Koh INTERNATIONAL LAWFIRM HQ.IO-WGCA
CEO. TAE SEON PARK (Mobile. 010-2000-7528)
17 February 2020
INTERNATIONAL ORGANIZATION-WORLD GREEN CLIMATE ASSOCIATION
Green Treaty & Laws
Framework Act on Low Carbon, Green Growthhttp://www.law.go.kr
The purpose of this Act is to promote the development of the national economy by laying down the foundation necessary for low carbon discharge and green growth low carbon, green growth and by utilizing green technology and green industries as new engines for growth, so as to pursue the harmonized development of the economy and environment and to contribute to the improvement of the quality of life of every citizen and to achieve the status of the take-off to a mature, top-class, advanced country that shall fulfill its responsibility in international community through the realization of a low-carbon society.
UNFCCC 1992’(United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change)http://www.unfccc.int
1992, countries joined an international treaty, the United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change, to cooperatively consider what they could do to limit average global temperature increases and the resulting climate change, and to cope with whatever impacts were, by then, inevitable.
UNDP (United Nations Development Programme)http://www.undp.org
The United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) is the United Nations’ global development network.
Headquartered in New York City, UNDP advocates for change and connects countries to knowledge, experience and resources to help people build a better life. It provides expert advice, training, and grant support to developing countries, with increasing emphasis on assistance to the least developed countries.
UNEP (United Nations Environment Programme)http://www.unep.org
The United Nations Environment Programme (UNEP) is an agency of the United Nations that coordinates its environmental activities, assisting developing countries in implementing environmentally sound policies and practices. It was founded as a result of the United Nations Conference on the Human Environment in June 1972 and has its headquarters in the Gigiri neighborhood of Nairobi, Kenya. UNEP also has six regional offices and various country offices.
WTO (World Trade Organization)http://www.wto.org
The World Trade Organization (WTO) is an organization that intends to supervise and liberalize international trade. The organization officially commenced on 1 January 1995 under the Marrakech Agreement, replacing the General Agreement on Tariffs and Trade (GATT), which commenced in 1948. The organization deals with regulation of trade between participating countries; it provides a framework for negotiating and formalizing trade agreements, and a dispute resolution process aimed at enforcing participant’s adherence to WTO agreements, which are signed by representatives of member governments:fol.9?10 and ratified by their parliaments. Most of the issues that the WTO focuses on derive from previous trade negotiations, especially from the Uruguay Round (1986?1994).
WIPO (World Intellectual Property Organization)http://www.wipo.int
The World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO) is one of the 17 specialized agencies of the United Nations. WIPO was created in 1967 “to encourage creative activity, to promote the protection of intellectual property throughout the world. WIPO currently has 187 member states, administers 26 international treaties, and is headquartered in Geneva, Switzerland. The current Director-General of WIPO is Francis Gurry, who took office on October 1, 2008. 186 of the UN Members as well as the Holy See are Members of WIPO. Non-members are the states of Marshall Islands, Federated States of Micronesia, Nauru, Palau, Solomon Islands, South Sudan and Timor-Leste. Palestine has observer status.
The Agreement on Trade Related Aspects of Intellectual Property Rights (TRIPS) is an international agreement administered by the World Trade Organization (WTO) that sets down minimum standards for many forms of intellectual property (IP) regulation as applied to nationals of other WTO Members. It was negotiated at the end of the Uruguay Round of the General Agreement on Tariffs and Trade (GATT) in 1994.
IIF (Institute of International Finance)http://www.iif.com
The Institute of International Finance, Inc. (IIF) is a global association or trade group of financial institutions. It was created by 38 banks of leading industrialized countries in 1983 in response to the international debt crisis of the early 1980s.